Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekend Fun!

The weekend started with us finding out that we will have the flat to ourselves the entire time Jason and I are here due to some delays on the project. That actually works out for the best since Jason is definitely difficult sometimes as most two-year-olds are.


Dave and I decided to spend Friday night staying up finishing up Season Four of Dexter. Of course Season Five will be out when I get home but I will have to wait for Dave to come home to watch it...


Our weekend was pretty lo-key. On Sunday, we decided to explore the Dartmoor and look at some Celtic ruins. The energy was amazing and there are so many things to see. Plus being in the Dartmoor, we were surrounded by the free range sheep, cows and horses. We actually hiked by a bunch of rams. Jason loved it because he was just able to run. However, that meant he was tuckered out by the time we were done hiking to the first site. 


I also had my first experience driving on the left hand side of the road. It is interesting trying to re-train your way of thinking. I think I was getting the hang of it. I definitely need more practice, like driving to places I'm familiar with. I don't think I could drive and try to listen to the GPS at the same time right now :)


After taking a week of rest, I am back to scheduling my day again. I need that structure if I want to reach my goals in more ways than one. Look out...I'm recharged and back on my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment